I turn 30 on November 27, 2020. It’s exactly 13 months away today!
I decided to make a 30 Before 30 list a few months ago and have been compiling the list since then. I finally finished the list a few days ago, so here it is! To follow along my 30 Before 30 journey, search for #torey30before30 on Instagram.
- Travel a state I’ve never been to
- Air mattress movie day / night (basically, I wake up in the morning, move from the bed to the air mattress, and only move throughout the day to get food and go to the bathroom!)
- Send birthday cards
- Send thank-you cards for the little things (and the big things!)
- Sleep overnight in the bed of a truck
- Reread and rewatch Harry Potter
- Watch a drive-in movie
- Eat at Chicken Mary’s and Chicken Annie’s in Pittsburg
- Atchison day trip
- Take a mother-daughter vacation (already on the books!)
- Eat at Prize Package
- Read one nonfiction book per month
- Visit Marceline, Missouri
- Reread the Bridgerton series
- Be debt-free except for my house
- Take a solo unplugged weekend
- Watch all 58 Disney animated films
- Topeka Ichabod statues
- Watch the Marvel movies in order, marathon style
- Blog once per month
- Read a daily devotional
- Make a blanket fort
- Watch all 21 Pixar films
- Take a long weekend to Herrmann, MO with my honey 🙂
- Wamego Totos
- Try something new
- Axe throwing
- Go skinny dipping
- Photo shoot for 30!
I am somewhat worried about a few things on the list – for example, there are 101 movies on this list, and 25 books on the list. BUT I have faith in myself, AND I’m planning on getting more into audio books since I drive quite a bit now.
30 tasks, 13 months to go!