It’s premiere week! I LOVE premiere week!!! It’s one of my favorite weeks of the year. I write this post every year (check out last year’s lineup here), and let me tell you, this year is vastly different! I have only nine shows this year compared to last year’s 15, and only have three new shows (two of which I don’t even know if I’ll watch more than the first episode). Heeeeere we go!
Couple notes on a few of the shows –
- The Good Doctor and Dynasty: I have no idea if I’m going to watch either one of these past the first episode. I don’t think Doctor will go far, and Dynasty’s definitely going to be cancelled, but might be a good guilty pleasure while it lasts.
- GREY’S ANATOMY I CANNOT WAIT. Talk about a guilty pleasure. God I love this show – two hour season premiere in three days! <3
- Pretty pumped for The Resident, premiering midseason. Hello Logan from Gilmore Girls!
- If Casey dies in Chicago Fire, I swear my heart will break and I will cry a lot.
- Once Upon a Time, PLEASE be good with all new cast members.
- The Bachelor is coming midseason. Yes. Yes yes yes.
The Good Doctor, ABC (New)
This is Us, NBC
Chicago PD, NBC
Dynasty, The CW (New)
Chicago Fire, NBC
Will & Grace, NBC (New)
Grey’s Anatomy, ABC
Once Upon a Time, ABC
The Resident, FOX (New)
The Bachelor, ABC