I decided to cheat this ENTIRE weekend because of a few reasons:
- I wanted to have a girl’s night with my mama!
- I had a 13 hour day on Saturday with my new part-time job and was exhausted when it was over.
- I’ve had a really good diet & exercise three weeks, and I just wanted to NOT worry about it.
- I’ve only had about eight rest days in two months, and my body needed some relaxation, but I didn’t feel like being starving for three days, so I ate.
Because of this, I ate a lot of food I shouldn’t have. This wasn’t one of these, “Eat healthy foods but maybe just a few more of them,” cheat weekend. It was one of those, “Eat foods you haven’t eaten & don’t eat because you miss them,” weekend.
So, to be fun, and transparent, and as a way to focus on something other than the three pounds that the scale has told me I’ve gained in a week……here’s a list of all the foods I shouldn’t have eaten, but did anyway:
- Cheddar sour cream potato chips
- Papa Murphy’s cheese bread
- Papa Murphy’s 5 Meat Stuffed Pizza
- Papa Murphy’s S’mores Pizza
- Mini Golden Oreos
- Sugar Cookie Dough
- Gardetto’s snack mix
- Banana Laffy Taffy
- More mini cookies
- A lot of mini Reeses Peanut Butter cups
- Pulled pork
- Cheesy potatoes
- Way too much chips & salsa
- Steak tacos
- Mini Chips Ahoy
So yeah…it was a bit of a spiral. I can’t say much except for oops. Life happens.